Here’s a memory game you can create with Mom or Dad’s help. Print the game pieces on card stock, or heavier paper. Cut out the game pieces. Have Mom or Dad send us a picture of you playing the game with a parent, brother or sister. We will publish the pictures in the Tiger Art Gallery.
Here are the rules:
- Mix up the cards.
- Lay them in rows, face down.
- Turn over any two cards.
- If the two cards match, keep them.
- If they don’t match, turn them back over.
- Remember what was on each card and where it was.
- Watch and remember during the other player’s turn.
- The game is over when all the cards have been matched.
Moms and Dads, click on the image to print a full-size picture! Hint: Some browsers scale the picture to fill the page. You may need to adjust the “scale” setting in the print preview. Firefox and Edge make a bigger image than Chrome by default.